The MassVentures START program is kicking off its 2017 program!
- Up to $3 million in funding is available for Massachusetts SBIR Phase II companies.
- Join the growing ranks of successful MA companies who are a part of the START program. Past winners include Clear Motion (Levant Power), Boston Engineering, and Artaic. Full list here.
- The RFP will be posted March 1 on the MassVentures website and applications are due April 3.
- The START Program Phase I application is streamlined and user-friendly.
New this year – information session for potential applicants – 3/9/17
MassVentures START program will be hosting an information session for potential applicants.
- Hear from the START managers about the process
- Learn from past winners about what makes a successful application.
- Get insights from judges on what they look for in applicants.
Thursday March 9, 2017 from 10 – 11:30 am
Triton Systems, Inc., 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Please join us!
About the MassVentures START Program
The SBIR Targeted Technologies (START) program helps growing Massachusetts-based companies commercialize technologies developed under SBIR and STTR contracts. The START program plays an important role in powering Massachusetts’ Innovation Economy.
For more information, please see: www.mass-ventures.com/start-program/