About the program
Spring 2021 MassCEC Catalyst Program Awards
The Catalyst Program provides grants of up to $65,000 to researchers and early-stage companies looking to demonstrate initial prototypes of their clean energy technologies. This program seeks to advance innovation of clean energy technologies and help to transform new discoveries from the research stage into commercially viable technologies, through grant awards and business mentoring.
Learn more and apply here
To apply, please complete and submit the following documents to email@example.com by March 26, 2021 by 11:59 PM EST:
Webinar: To learn more and ask questions about the Catalyst program, join MassCEC and MassVentures for the Spring webinar. The webinar will take place on February 24 at 2pm EDT. Please register for the webinar here.
- Deadline to Submit Questions March 7, 2021
- MassCEC to Post Responses to Questions March 9, 2021
- Proposals Due March 26, 2021 (by midnight)
- Applicants Notified of Finalist Status Late April 2021
- Finalists' Presentations Week of May 10, 2021
- Finalists Notified of Award Status June 2021
Questions: Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org